MISSION STATEMENT/MOTTO/SCHOOL COLORS/TAGS
THE RAMAH INSTITUTE OF THEOLOGY is a ministerial education institution designed and developed to provide each student with an opportunity and potential to heighten their scope of education.
“ Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth, to Inspire personal Dignity “
Gold- representing Truth
Green-representing Prosperity and Integrity
Ramah Institute of theology graduation hoods are combined colors.
“Building Your Potential; Through Inspiration”
WHAT WE BELIEVE
WHAT WE BELIEVE
RAMAH INSTITUTE OF THEOLOGY DECLARATIONS OF FAITH
- We believe that a person must be Born Again and Redeemed !
- We believe that Jesus is and was the only begotten Son of God.
- We believe that Jesus Came, Died, and Rose from the Dead.
- We believe in the Power of the Holy Spirit and Speaking in other Tongues.
- We believe in the Baptism of being birthed into the body of Christ, the Baptism of Water, and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the fullness of the God Head, the Trinity, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Paying Tithes and Giving of our Sacrificial Offerings.
- We believe in the Blood of Jesus Christ, which was shed for the Remission of Sins.
- We believe the Bible is the Unadulterated Word of God and was Divinely Inspired to be written by the Holy Spirit, through Holy men of God.
- We believe in all 9 Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Prophetic spoken word, healings, deliverances, and miracles which are diverse manifestations and demonstrations of the Kingdom of God coming nigh unto us.
- We believe in the total free flowing of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Awesomeness of in Depth Praise and Worship.
- We believe that there is a Divine place called Heaven and a Diving place called Hell.
- We believe in the Laying on of Hands and Anointing with Holy Oil.
- We believe in the Rapture, the 2nd Coming of Christ or the 2nd Advent.
- We believe in Spiritual and Demonic Warfare.
- We believe in Spiritual Authority, Leadership, Order, & Protocol.